Wednesday 7 March 2018

PANCREATITIS AND AYURVEDA SYMPTOMS AND ITS MEDICINES

The condition in which inflammation of pancreas occurs is called as pancreatitis. In women prevalence is high.The main function of the pancreas is to secrete the hormones like insulin and glucagon which helps in the regulation of sugar.

It also secretes the hormone which helps in digestion.The digestive enzymes are released via the pancreatic duct into the small intestine where they are activated to help break down fats and proteins. It also acts as an acid neutralizer.It is of two types-

Acute pancreatitis: A sudden inflammation of the pancreas is called as acute pancreatitis.It lasts for a short time. It may cause mild discomfort to a severe, life-threatening illness. In severe cases, acute pancreatitis can result in bleeding into the gland, serious tissue damage, infection, and cyst formation. It also harms other vital organs such as the heart, lungs, and kidneys.

Chronic pancreatitis: It is long-lasting inflammation of the pancreas. Acute pancreatitis, Heavy alcohol drinking can cause chronic pancreatitis.

  • Upper abdominal pain that radiates into the back
  • Pain will be aggravated by eating (fatty food)
  • Swollen and tender abdomen
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Fever and chills
  • Increased heart rate
  • Rapid breathing
  • Peritonitis may be developed
  • Ascites may be developed
  • Weakness and lethargy
  • Symptoms of Chronic Pancreatitis-
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Unintentional weight loss
  • Foul smelling, oily stool
 Other Causes
  • Inflammation caused by gallstones, alcohol, certain drugs and mumps etc
  • Gallstone and alcohol are very common (80% of cases).
  • Blockage of pancreatic duct by a gallstone which gets stuck into the sphincter of Oddi is very common.
  • Sometimes blockage may be temporary.
Diagnosis
  • White blood cells level increases in the later phase.
  • Check sugar RBS, serum amylase and lipase will be high.
  • Serum amylase will be high ( Normal value of serum amylase is 53 – 123 units/ liter).
  • An ultrasound scan can show gallstones.
  • CT abdomen is useful.
Medicines-
  • Usiradikasayam
  • Mustakaranjadikasayam –
  • Caturamiadicurnam
  • Vivadigulika
  • Buktanjarigulika
  • Kaidaryadivati –
  • Putikaranjasvam
Other
  • Takram without butter with lot of curry leaves.
Pancreatitis and Ayurveda symptoms and its medicine, Parijatak is a leading Ayurveda Treatment Centre and a wellness center in Nagpur. It boasts with a holistic vision of offering the patients with the best and authentic healthcare services with classical Ayurveda. It is among the pioneer and well-established group, which is an array of competitive healthcare professional and innovative service providers of Classical Ayurvedic Health services along with the famous Panchakarma therapies from Kerala. 

The known clinics, Parijatak offers quality professional HealthCare treatment options and competitive services. It is a home to one of the top healthcare experts who has been serving for generations. The approach at Parijatak is to offer profound and deep healing effects returning back the same quality of life that you lived all these years.

Thanks to the healers that encompasses the authentic curative methods that come along with the great passion to offer the best and natural healing process to your body. It has the tradition of healing the patients with the same real and authentic practices of Ayurveda that have worked since ages. Parijatak Ayurveda, therefore, can be called as the most exclusive Ayurvedic Hospital in central India (Nagpur, Maharashtra, India), which is effectively managed by Dr. Nitesh Khonde. The clinic offers a wide range of healthcare services amidst the congenial atmosphere giving the timeless healing effects.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Took Onglyza off and on for a year. I  have an enlarged adrenal gland. Still I await the outcome of that CT, but I know that much. Will find out more.
    I had the CT because of chronic pancreatic pain that started out as "attacks" from a couple of times a month to finally after 3 months of use without interruption, "attacks" 2-3 times a week. My PA put Onglyza on my allergies list.
    In the meantime, I lost almost 50 lbs in 5 months due to illness. Loss of appetite, pancreatic pain, chronic diarrhea, then eventually, inability to move my bowels. Severe back pain from the pancreas, and severe chest pain sent me to the ER where I was worked up for cardiac pain. I was cardiac cleared, but told my amylase was very low.
    Still seeking a diagnosis, but I lay the blame squarely on Onglyza. I'd had pancreatic issues in the past, and argued with the PA that prescribed it, she was calling me non-compliant, and I feared repercussion from my insurance company.
    I even took an article about the dangers of Onglyza, particularly in patients with a history, and she made me feel foolish.
    I wish I had listened to my instincts, I fear not only damage to my pancreas that is irreversible, but also severe damage to my left kidney, though I have bilateral kidney pain.
    I was off all diabetes meds, and control sugars strictly low to no carb. I can barely eat anymore, I have severe anorexia.
    I would warn anyone taking Onglyza to consider a change and try Dr Itua Herbal Medicine, and anyone considering taking it, to select a different avenue. I have been suffering severely for about 9 months, but the past 7 months have been good with the help of Dr Itua herbal medicine which I took for 4 weeks.
    I have been off Onglyza now, for 7 months, and simply 100% improvement with the help of Dr Itua. I had none of these issues except a history of pancreatitis in my distant past.
    I will recommend anyone here with health problem to contact Dr Itua on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp +2348149277967 also he ccure the following disease with his herbal medicines Hiv/Aids,Herpes,Copd, Glaucoma, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia. Fibroid,Diabete, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv, Hepatitis B, Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,parkinson,cancer,als.

    ReplyDelete